“Really helpful and practical –
I've learnt so much, it feels as if a
light has been switched on!”
“The impact of human givens training has been unbelievable – positive, quick results which enable distressed people to engage in quality of life once more. ”
ARMY WELFARE OFFICER
“Practical and empowering –
a genuine breath of fresh air in the
world of psychology and therapy.”
SENIOR MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER
“Useful, informative, thought-provoking. Grounded in real life – and
well worth the money.”
LECTURER, HM PRISON SERVICES
Keep me informed
Join 1000s of others who get updates about new courses, special offers etc ‒ sign up for free email updates
Why choose our courses?
- Proven track record: our training is helping people recover their lives as quickly as possible
- 10,000s of satisfied health, welfare and educational professionals have attended our one- and two-day courses
- All of our tutors are experts working in their field
- You will gain new information and groundbreaking insights that are improving the treatment of a wide range of conditions
- Practical and informative ‒ each course gives you the essential information you need to know about a subject, with additional clearly presented materials
- You will come away with a much richer understanding of the problem area and ‒ most importantly ‒ knowledge of the best ways to help people regain and maintain their mental health
- Presented in clear, jargon-free language they are suitable for everyone ‒ whether you're a professional looking to increase your effectiveness or someone interested for personal reasons
- You can study at your own convenience and pace
- Our training helps improve services and save organisations money
- Perfect for continuing professional development (CPD), you gain a CPD certificate on completion
- Courses count towards the Human Givens Diploma Course
More courses coming online...
Over the last year we have been continually adding our one-day courses to our online course platform and we will be adding further courses as soon as possible. If you'd like to be kept informed about new courses, please sign up for our free email updates at the top of this page.
Our psychotherapy training on key mental health and behavioural issues ‒ such as depression, anxiety, addiction and anger management ‒ is the ideal way to increase your effectiveness and further your professional development.
By bringing our courses online we hope more people worldwide will be able to benefit from the clear information and the practical, proven help they contain.